Author Topic: U of Texas Young Democrats leader is a sex offender  (Read 2186 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
U of Texas Young Democrats leader is a sex offender
« on: September 24, 2013, 10:39:08 pm »
This is a resume enhancement for a Democrat.

The leader of the University of Texas-Pan American’s chapter of the Young Democrats is a registered sex offender, according to information obtained by Campus Reform.

Billy Wayne Johnson was arrested for indecency with an 8-year-old child, according to Action 4 News. He was required to re-register as a sex offender yearly, though he was also permitted to have contact with children — a fact that irritated parents at a local charter school where he once volunteered.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/24/u-of-texas-young-democrats-leader-is-a-sex-offender/#ixzz2fqvAIFXd

Offline Rapunzel

Re: U of Texas Young Democrats leader is a sex offender
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:40:15 pm »
creepy looking one at that.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 10:43:10 pm »
What's creepy is on his facebook page he has a lot of photos around little girls like the one he was convicted of molesting. It is good he has been exposed.

https://www.facebook.com/billy.johnson.965
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:45:12 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 10:46:17 pm »
I never cease to be amazed at how many women expose their little girls to men they know absolutely nothing about.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 02:38:04 am »
Child molesters are very adept at manipulating parents into lowering their natural defenses and letting the molester into their, and their childrens', lives.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 02:40:16 am »
As much as I dislike tu, the University of Texas-Pan American is a separate institution.  While it is part of the University of Texas System, it is not the same as the main school in Austin.

Not that it would have surprised me given the fact that tu is also called Berkeley on the Colorado.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 02:49:04 am »
Not that it would have surprised me given the fact that tu is also called Berkeley on the Colorado.

Spoken like a true Aggie (We have one or two a year on the Texas A&M campus:silly:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 02:50:07 am by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline raml

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 06:05:48 am »
When I divorced and was a single mom I use to wonder at the women who allowed men to come into their homes and stay after one or two dates it was very common. My daughter was grown as was my oldest son but I did have 2 boys who were 14 at the time. I never brought a man into my sons life until I knew them well and I never let them spend the night under my roof if the boys were home. Until my sons graduated and were out of my home I only had one man who I was engaged to meet my boys. You can still date you just meet the man wherever you are going and it is safer for a woman to do this too. I really think women tend to think with their emotions instead of their head because I was a rare woman who didn't have men in and out of her life. It is to easy for a sexual deviant to enter a woman's life these days women seem to think they have to have a man in their lives and their bed or they aren't whole. The women many times have no self confidence after going through a divorce and think having a man any man will prove they are a worthy person. The children suffer for this I see it and read about the abuse every day. Mothers need to grow up and put their children first after a divorce it is hard enough on children to be in a family that has broken up without a parent giving up their protective instincts