Author Topic: Fox's Beckel: No more mosques in America until Muslims 'denounce' Kenya attacks  (Read 2572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/09/foxs-beckel-no-more-mosques-in-america-until-muslims-173385.html?hp=r2

By DYLAN BYERS |
9/24/13 12:53 PM EDT

Fox News co-host Bob Beckel went off on American Muslims on Monday, demanding that no more mosques be built until moderate Muslims "denounce" the recent mall attack in Kenya.

Islam is "not the religion of peace," Beckel, the show's relatively progressive co-host said. "They are the religion of Islamic [fundamentalism]."

"I will repeat what I said before: No Muslim students coming here with visas. No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet," Beckel continued. "It is not what your prophet meant as soon as I know. I don't know his mother's name and I don't care. The point is, that the time has come for Muslims in this country and other people in the world to stand up and be counted, and if you can't, you're cowards."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

He has called for the same often, probably the only time he is right.

Offline Olivia

It's a pity that he's the only one using any common sense.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He has called for the same often, probably the only time he is right.

Yeah..one of the rare times I agree with him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

Beckel's the broken clock. 

Online Lando Lincoln

I'm surprised how strident he is about this... pleased, but surprised.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Relic

Ok, so Beckel doesn't want to be killed by muslims, and has enough grip on reality to realize that muslims bring violence with them wherever they go.

However, Beckel supports Obama which tells me he either hates America, or is stupid. There are no other choices.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to the tenets of Islam a mosque is not a 'place of worship', it is an installation. It is in every way a 'base'. Every mosque, every one, according to how they think, is another step to conquest.

Muslims never "immigrate", they only assault attack and conquer. that is their way.

That is what they do.

But I find myself at cross feelings. Of course, I don't want it to happen, on the other hand, it would be a laughing thrill of my life for me to watch braindead, idiot, 'Liberals' coming to understand what 'Islam' really is. LOL

I've lived with them. I speak a little of their language, and trust me dude, these guys are not metrosexuals. lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rapunzel

Ok, so Beckel doesn't want to be killed by muslims, and has enough grip on reality to realize that muslims bring violence with them wherever they go.

However, Beckel supports Obama which tells me he either hates America, or is stupid. There are no other choices.

Beckel is a lot of things I don't like, but he is a staunch Christian and he really hates what Islam is doing.   Yesterday on The Five they discussed how the people were shot and killed in Kenya if they could not name who was Mohammad's mother....   this was proof they were the infidel.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Relic

But I find myself at cross feelings. Of course, I don't want it to happen, on the other hand, it would be a laughing thrill of my life for me to watch braindead, idiot, 'Liberals' coming to understand what 'Islam' really is. LOL

I've lived with them. I speak a little of their language, and trust me dude, these guys are not metrosexuals. lol

Liberals cling to tightly to their beliefs. It is their religion.

My best friend's brother is a liberal. This liberal is a bit unusual because he doesn't get irrational, and he's bright. Years ago, I had conversations with this liberal about the nature of islam. My view is islamists are led by evil people, and while not all muslims are evil, there is a lot of evil in their midst. My friend's brother had the academic view that muslims were peace loving like anyone else, and the terrorists were mere outliers, anomalies. Recently, he admitted that he now shares my view that there is something seriously wrong with islam.

But, he clings to his view that the koran is no worse than the Bible. One victory at a time I guess.

Offline happyg

Liberals cling to tightly to their beliefs. It is their religion.

My best friend's brother is a liberal. This liberal is a bit unusual because he doesn't get irrational, and he's bright. Years ago, I had conversations with this liberal about the nature of islam. My view is islamists are led by evil people, and while not all muslims are evil, there is a lot of evil in their midst. My friend's brother had the academic view that muslims were peace loving like anyone else, and the terrorists were mere outliers, anomalies. Recently, he admitted that he now shares my view that there is something seriously wrong with islam.

But, he clings to his view that the koran is no worse than the Bible. One victory at a time I guess.

Good post. As it goes, Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

But, he clings to his view that the koran is no worse than the Bible.

Yeah, I know. I hear profs and PhDs and political people say that crap all the time.

The only possible answer is that they are 'mentally challenged', or the more likely answer is that these "professors" have never actually read either one. They are not speaking from a point of true experienced actual 'knowledge', they are instead just spouting stupid Liberal dogma.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Fox's Beckel: No more mosques in America until Muslims 'denounce' Kenya attacks ]]

There shouldn't be ANY mosques in America or in the Western World, period.

At least the Icelandics have the right idea about this. Things may have changed in the last few years, but for a long time Iceland has not permitted ANY mosques to be built in that country (there actually is a small muslim population there).

If they keep that up, they (unlike the rest of Europe) have a chance at survival...

Offline raml

Anyone who supports the democrats and their platform can't be a staunch Christian. It is impossible many people call themselves Christians as they live lives that show they are not. I do agree with Beckel on his views of Muslims I don't agree with him being a staunch Christian he is one in name only and that don't count where I come from.

rangerrebew

If Beckel were a conservative/republican this would be splashed all over the news about what a racist he is. *look*
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:14:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Cheering for laws prohibiting mosques being built until they [fill-in-the-blank]??

Has everyone lost their senses?  This is the United States of America.

...and from people who demand respect and allegiance to our Founding documents.

And it's not a question of racism.  Islam is not a race. 

The charge would be religious bigotry....which is forbidden by and of the State.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

It would still be called "racism" by the MSM because that creates more of an emotional response in America than "religious bigotry. :headbang:

Offline Olivia

Cheering for laws prohibiting mosques being built until they [fill-in-the-blank]??

Has everyone lost their senses?  This is the United States of America.

...and from people who demand respect and allegiance to our Founding documents.

And it's not a question of racism.  Islam is not a race. 

The charge would be religious bigotry....which is forbidden by and of the State.

'You're right, but I don't know of any other religion that will use their place of worship for nefarious schemes. 
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Nefarious schemes is putting it mildly.  Mosques are incubators for terrorism, disguised as houses of worship.

If anything, they should at least be subjected to intense surveillance.

Offline Rapunzel

Nefarious schemes is putting it mildly.  Mosques are incubators for terrorism, disguised as houses of worship.

If anything, they should at least be subjected to intense surveillance.

Yet, unlike the rest of us they are off-limits.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776