Author Topic: Darrell Issa: I can call Hillary Clinton back  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Darrell Issa: I can call Hillary Clinton back
« on: September 18, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=E5D8B33D-94BC-41AC-B35B-74A7074648A2

Darrell Issa: I can call Hillary Clinton back
By: Lucy McCalmont
September 18, 2013 06:58 AM EDT

Rep. Darrell Issa says the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee can “certainly” call back former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to testify on Benghazi.

“We can certainly have Mrs. Clinton back; our view is that we need to get to the facts,” Issa (R-Calif.) told Fox News in a clip that aired Wednesday.

As chairman of the Oversight Committee, Issa’s comments follow a Republican staff report released Monday that criticized the State Department’s investigation of the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, calling it deeply flawed. The co-chairs of that investigation are expected to testify on Thursday before the Oversight Committee’s hearing on Benghazi.

Clinton testified before the House Foreign Affairs and Senate Foreign Relations committees in January. Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy will be a witness Wednesday in the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s hearing on Benghazi.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Darrell Issa: I can call Hillary Clinton back
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 09:15:48 pm »
Good luck with that.. he hasn't even re-called Lois Lerner.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776