Author Topic: Obama-backed rebels dismember live Christian girl (Warning, Graphic Video at Link)  (Read 1667 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Barack Obama-backed Syrian rebel terrorists this week have dismembered a girl while she was alive along with other similar atrocities in a Christian village in Syria, according to Russia Today.

Hit-and-run attacks on the ancient village of Maaloula, one of the few places in the world where residents still speak "the original language of Christ," Aramaic, has intensified fears among Syria’s religious minorities about the growing role of U.S.-backed rebel extremists among those fighting to topple President Bashar al-Assad’s regime..

President Barack Obama has aimed to topple Assad with support from Congress and the public, first using US-backed rebels to create atrocities and chaos, blame Assad, and then target assassinate Assad with air strikes, according to news reports.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-backed-rebels-dismember-live-christian-girl

famousdayandyear

All in a day's work for beasts such as these so-called 'freedom fighters'.  I condemn these bastards to hell--and the bastards who are hell-bent to help them achieve their sadistic goals.

Offline flowers

WHITE HOUSE APPROVED Yet killing 1500 rebels with Sarin gas.White House will start WW3 for them :chairbang:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Is it really necessary to include the video?

WTF???
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

WTF???

I did not watch the video.  The very idea makes me vomit.  There are some, however, who must be convinced at the things these cannibals are capable of.  Sad, but true.

Offline flowers

WTF???
I would have watched if I could have (computer issues). Yet that is just me.