Author Topic: JUST PEACHY: Facebook shared personal data of users a mere 26 thousand times in the first six months of 2013  (Read 1027 times)

Oceander

Welcome to Foucault's panopticon.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
As with any Web site, anyone who assumes what they are posting cannot be seen by the world is a fool. (There are a lot of fools lately.)

I will not lie, I use Facebook... but I have always kept in mind it is a public forum.
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. It may just be that I have two enemies.

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

The current culture deviated radically from previous human experience, ruthlessly reducing each woman and man to mere political units to be manipulated, balkanizing them into communities according to their likes and dislikes, so everything from cars to candy bars could be more effectively marketed, robbing them of their privacy, denying them both a real community of diverse views and the possibility of personal evolution by censoring the world they saw through the Internet to make it conform to the preferred beliefs of their self-appointed betters. - Dean Koontz

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

Wow, I've read worse on FR.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf