Author Topic: In case you did not think the “fix was in” with the IRS and TARGETING, check this out! They knew and plotted how to cover their tracks  (Read 726 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As you may recall, the IRS targeted Tea Party groups and the IRS upper management knew they would get exposed in the Inspector General’s report of May.  So what did they do?  They quickly gathered and came up with a scheme or plot:  they would have Lois Lerner get a planted question at the ABA meeting days before the release of the IG report.  I guess they hoped it would look like they were not hiding anything if they beat the IG to releasing the disgraceful news? 

But…it just got worse, it wasn’t just Lois Lerner plotting….it turns out that the plotting (strategizing) went high up at the IRS – to the IRS DIRECTOR Miller! 

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2013/06/17/in-case-you-did-not-think-the-fix-was-in-with-the-irs-and-targeting-check-this-out-they-knew-and-plotted-how-to-cover-their-tracks/

Did Greta just blow this thing open?

famousdayandyear

Having watched the hearing and Miller's answers, I recall he admitted of the planted question for Lois Lerner.  But he has been "fired" by Meester Beeg; so he will float into some save government job and draw a huge retirement no matter what.  Seems perjury does not mean anything today.  Gaah

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rapunzel

IS there a person here who watched that first hearing who doubts Miller was not in this all the way to the Oval Office????  He could not look the congressmen/women in the eyes when he testified and the answers were beyond lame.  In addition, the new guy isn't doing squat - you could tell from HIS testimony and I was convinced even moreso after seeing Mueller last week state that he doesn't know who in the FBI is investigating, who is leading it, etc........ the message came through loud and clear... no one is doing anything, they are trying to run out the clock like Fast and Furious and Benghazi.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776