Author Topic: 'I'm neither a traitor nor a hero... I'm an American': NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden finally breaks cover - and vows to expose MORE secrets  (Read 995 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm neither a traitor nor a hero... I'm an American': NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden finally breaks cover - and vows to expose MORE secrets

Edward Snowden spoke with the South China Morning Post on Wednesday
    Newspaper said he has exposed more details about surveillance targets
    He said he will remain in Hong Kong and fight any extradition bid
    Snowden's whereabouts in Hong Kong are still unknown

By Lydia Warren

PUBLISHED: 09:58 EST, 12 June 2013 | UPDATED: 10:39 EST, 12 June 2013

Edward Snowden, the former CIA analyst behind one of the most significant government leaks in U.S. history, has vowed to expose further surveillance secrets as he speaks out again.

The 29-year-old whistleblower remained defiant in an interview with the South China Morning Post on Wednesday and said he will stay in Hong Kong to fight any extradition bid from the U.S.

Snowden fled to Hong Kong from his home in Hawaii on May 20 after leaking sensitive documents about the National Security Agency's tracking programs.

His actions have been both praised and condemned globally, with some hailing him a hero while others, including House Speaker John Boehner, calling him a traitor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340295/Im-traitor-hero-Im-American-NSA-whistleblower-Edward-Snowden-speaks-Chinese-newspaper.html#ixzz2W1DAvuYV

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34