Author Topic: Dem to IRS victims: ‘I get the feeling many of you…believe you should be free from any scrutiny at all’ (Democrats Inner Facist Exposed)  (Read 1164 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A few sparks have flown in today’s IRS targeting hearing, in which the victims of the agency’s inappropriate and perhaps illegal activities are testifying.

Not all the members of the House Ways and Means Committee seem terribly sympathetic — in fact, based on Rep. Marcy Kaptur’s factually challenged statements in yesterday’s IRS hearing, it seems some Democrats believe a more vigorous defense of the IRS is necessary.

Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., went on a bit of a rant earlier against the victims of IRS targeting who are testifying in today’s hearing. He was not the only Democrat to defend the IRS’s behavior.

The NRCC quickly put up a very short clip of McDermott telling them they want taxpayers to “subsidize” them, which is below. I’ll try to to obtain a more complete version, along with some of the other Democrats who attempted to justify the targeting of conservative groups today, as soon as I can.

http://conservativeintel.com/2013/06/04/dem-congressman-to-irs-victims-i-get-the-feeling-many-of-you-believe-you-should-be-free-from-any-scrutiny-at-all/#

Offline GourmetDan

Not all the members of the House Ways and Means Committee seem terribly sympathetic — in fact, based on Rep. Marcy Kaptur’s factually challenged statements in yesterday’s IRS hearing, it seems some Democrats believe a more vigorous defense of the IRS is necessary.

This is the fundamental problem with an 'income' tax.

The government has to gather as much personal information as possible in order to determine whether you are 'complying' with the law.

I personally think the Democrat should go 'all in' in defense of the IRS.

Go for it, boys and girls...

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:30:45 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Millee