Author Topic: IRS Agent: DC 'Task Force' Made Decisions About Tea Party Applications  (Read 954 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/05/29/IRS-Agent-Says-DC-Task-Force-Made-Decisions-About-Tea-Party-Applications

IRS Agent: DC 'Task Force' Made Decisions About Tea Party Applications
by JOHN NOLTE  29 May 2013, 8:02 AM PDT

IRS Agent Says Decisions About Tea Party Applications Made By DC 'Task Force'

There were three interesting headlines to come out of today's NBC News report about the widening IRS scandal. We learned that one Tea Party group received an IRS letter demanding answers to intrusive questions as recently as three weeks ago; that higher-ups outside of OH were involved in the paralyzing harassment of Obama's political foes; and that there might be a special "task force" in Washington DC behind all of it.
Buried near the bottom of the NBC News report is this fascinating factoid:

Cleta Mitchell, another attorney representing conservative groups that allege they were targeted, said an IRS agent in Cincinnati told her a “task force” IRS office in Washington, D.C., was making the decisions about the processing of applications, and that she subsequently dealt with IRS representatives there.

“(The IRS agent in Cincinnati) told me that in fact the case would be transferred to a special task force out of Washington, and that he was told – he was the originally assigned agent – that he wasn’t allowed to make decisions, the decisions were all going to be made in Washington,” Mitchell said. “I know that this process was going on in Washington because I’ve dealt with those people.”

We sure are a long way from the Obama Administration's initial spin that all of this was caused by two rogue agents in a single office.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34