Author Topic: Holder felt ‘creeping sense of personal remorse’ after being caught in Fox surveillance  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/28/holder-felt-creeping-sense-of-personal-remorse-after-being-caught-in-fox-surveillance/

Holder felt ‘creeping sense of personal remorse’ after being caught in Fox surveillance

Posted By Vince Coglianese On 10:08 AM 05/28/2013

Attorney General Eric Holder felt “a creeping sense of personal remorse,” aides say, after it was revealed last Monday that the Department of Justice had seized a Fox News reporter’s personal emails.

The Daily Beast reported Tuesday that the weight of a “press feeding frenzy” forced Holder to reconcile his progressive views with his direct involvement in orchestrating the investigation against Fox’s James Rosen.

In 2009, Holder personally signed off on the affidavit used to justify the seizure of Rosen’s communications in a leak investigation.

As a part of the “damage-control” the Department of Justice is now undertaking, Holder will meet with “major media organizations” as early as Tuesday, the Beast reports, to discuss ways to update relevant DOJ policies.

“This is an opportunity for the department to consider how we strike the right balance between the interests of law enforcement and freedom of the press,” Holder told the Beast.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

Funny....I'm feeling a creeping sense of betrayal.

Offline olde north church

But not the remorse thought would move one to resign from one's position.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

Funny....I'm feeling a creeping sense of betrayal.

I'm feeling a creeping sense that Holder is a creep.   :whistle:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.