Author Topic: PLAUSIBLE THEORY? Was President Obama High On Coke While Benghazi Burned?  (Read 6043 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/plausible-theory-was-president-obama-high-on-coke-while-benghazi-burned-video

PLAUSIBLE THEORY? Was President Obama High On Coke While Benghazi Burned? (Video)
May 27, 2013

(By Dean Chambers, The Examiner) -- While our consulate in Benghazi was attacked during the night of September 11 of last year, our fearless leader was allegedly hiding away somewhere getting “high as a kite” on cocaine. This is the speculation of Kevin DuJan, a self-described “gay conservative political analyst” writing for a publication called HillBuzz. DuJan states that his claim, which he appears to make based on knowledge and experience of drug addicts, explains the president being missing for most of the evening during the attack on Benghazi.

DuJan also suggests the president sought out gay entertainment when he left the next day for Las Vegas, writing that Obama was, “jetting off to fabulous Las Vegas for a fun-and-games fundraiser event he had scheduled there (where, it also should be noted, not only Chippendales but also Thunder From Down Under male revues are regularly held…which certainly establishes the appeal of heading to Las Vegas instead of managing a national crisis back in Washington for this particular president).

DuJan cited an article by Rich Lowry in Politico about the time-line of events the night of the attack and the next day. Obama was seen, “sober on 9/11/12 at 5pm EST when he met with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey, DuJan writes, “I have never been able to shake the feeling that Barack Obama was woefully disappointed when he learned that Gen. Dempsey has nothing to do with either marijuana or penises in his capacity as the Chairman of the “Joint” Chiefs of “Staff”. But, I presume he would not have done cocaine before meeting with these two military men. Obama appears to have been still functional and ambulatory at 5pm that day.”

DuJan says Obama found out US Ambassador Chris Stevens died and disappeared to somewhere to go get high on cocaine. Obama was allegedly not seen again until 10 P.M. that night when he spoke with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the phone. Obama spoke at 10:35 A.M. The next day when he made the statement about the attack on Benghazi being caused by the YouTube video.

Suggesting again the gay theme as well as cocaine use, DuJan wrote, “After reading Lowry’s article, my good friend Justine in California emailed me to ask whether I thought Obama was having sex with Reggie Love during the “missing hours” and if that’s where he was. Justine was an actress and model in Los Angeles back in the late-1970s and ran in the same circles as friends of closeted gay men like Rock Hudson…so her first instinct with Obama and Benghazi is that he and Reggie Love were getting at it and Obama didn’t want to be disturbed.”

Despite speculating about Obama having gay tendencies, DuJan stated he believes the idea of getting high on cocaine that night is a much stronger explanation for Obama's absense during those hours. DuJan explained, “once you take drugs you are pretty much on another astral plane for however long it takes for the drugs to leave your system. I’ve sadly watched a lot of incredible people in the nightlife scene ruin their lives with cocaine over the years, and once these people got high they stayed high until the drugs metabolized enough for them to function. In fact, a few years ago I dated a day trader here in Chicago who (unbeknownst to me at first) would use cocaine in the evening when he came home from work…and he’d process the drugs in his system enough to be back at his office early the next morning.”

DuJan offered to retract his story in exchange for an explanation from the president on why he was missing during those hours, writing, “I would gladly retract this story if the White House would sufficiently explain Barack Obama’s whereabouts during those missing hours and prove he was not out of his mind on cocaine at the time (or gluttonously engaged in gay sex, as my friend Justine believes).”

DuJan closed his article with this question: “Do you think it’s better for the White House to say the president’s location is “irrelevant” or for them to admit “the president was high on cocaine and/or having gay sex in his private quarters”?”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Bill Clinton destroyed his nose with cocaine....  looks like Obama is in the process of the same.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QrxDzlfDAE

My God, after seeing that I have no doubt whatsoever he is a cokehead!  That certainly explains his poor performance in the first debate.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Why do coke users touch their nose so much?  Is it runny?  Does it itch?   :shrug:

Offline Rapunzel

Why do coke users touch their nose so much?  Is it runny?  Does it itch?   :shrug:

James Brown, Millionaire, Did So Much Cocaine His Nose Collapsed

The Huffington Post  |  By Andy Campbell Posted: 09/27/2012 4:30 pm Updated: 09/27/2012 4:30 pm

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, and this guy nose it.

A millionaire with a taste for expensive cars and exorbitant amounts of cocaine was arrested when police found a huge drug stash in his Bentley convertible, Wales Online reports.

James Brown (yep), 45, of southwest Wales, reportedly really likes cocaine. He did so much cocaine on a daily basis that his nose has deformed and collapsed, the news site reported.

Last week, he was sentenced to five years in jail after cops found $277,000 worth of cocaine stowed away in his car's air vents and folding roof mechanism. At the time of his arrest, he was staying in a luxury hotel where investigators also found a collection of illegal guns and more cocaine, the Daily Mail reported.

In court last week, a judge heard how Brown used legitimate money to fund his cocaine problem. But the drug led to paranoia -- and a deteriorated nose -- so he bought the haul of weapons to defend himself. The guns included a 9mm semi-automatic Walther PP1 pistol, which is similar to the gun used by James Bond, according to the Herald Sun.

Brown admitted to everything, prosecutors said.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/120614-Cocaine-amp-Nose-Worries-Plz-Help!!!

Cocaine & Nose Worries - Plz Help!!!

I have used Cocaine now for around 6 months. I have used only at the weekend but have went on weekend binges.

For the last month, my nose has been blocked up and I have been constantly been sneezing and having to blow my nose.

What I found last week has put me of the drug for life. My nasal passages are much wider than they used to be and the septum (middle bit of my nose) is now much much thinner than it was.

This has really worried me and I am never going to touch any kind of drug again. In fact it has totally scared me to the point Iam worried about it every hour of every day.

That’s why I have come here.

I suppose the main question I have is will my nose get any worse even though I have have stopped using cocaine completely?

I have done a bit of research into this and have found out that cocaine constricts blood vessels in the nose which can cause tissue in your nose to die.

This is what I think has happened to me.

I have bought a saline (salt water) nasal spray and am using this to help keep my nose clear and moisturised. (Someone did tell me that these nose sprays can constrict the blood vessels in your nose further) Any truth I this?.

Also I have stopped smoking and am visiting the steam room in hope this will also help moisture my nose.

Is there anything else I can do to help my nose.

Please help me because I am really worried about this.

Will my nose get any worse even though I have stopped using cocaine?

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

It is amazing to me what people will do to their bodies for their addictions.

Offline Rapunzel

It is amazing to me what people will do to their bodies for their addictions.

and all these kids using Ectasy are actually putting a big hole in their brains (saw CTScan of some of the before and after of brains on Ectasy - it is downright scary)

Offline Carling

I touch my nose a lot too.  It's because I have hay fever in the spring and summer.   :pondering:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

I touch my nose a lot too.  It's because I have hay fever in the spring and summer.   :pondering:

Sinusitis will do that to you as well.  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline olde north church

Whose vault do you think DuJan's incriminating photos are kept in?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.