Author Topic: REPORT: Lerner Visited Cincinnati Office Often, Close Relationships There  (Read 1455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/05/24/Local-Reporting-Exposes-DC-Connection-Lerner-Visited-Cincinnati-Office-Often-Close-Relationships

FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather
WXIX - FOX19- A day after pleading the 5th and refusing to testify before Congress, Lois Lerner, the IRS Director of Tax Exempt Organizations was placed on administrative leave Thursday. So who might be next? Tonight, we have learned more about Lois Lerner's connections to Cindy Thomas, the highest ranking Cincinnati employee in this IRS division. This is a Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.

24 May 2013, 12:36 PM PDT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cincinnatus

Strikes me stories like this deserve far wider distribution than locally in Cincinnati. Given this is a Fox affiliate it should be shown on some of the national shows, especially O'Reilly who has the biggest audience of all.

Perhaps it has and I just didn't see it. Anyone?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 02:48:14 am by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Strikes me stories like this deserve far wider distribution than a locally in Cincinnati. Given this is a Fox affiliate it should be shown on some of the national shows, especially O'Reilly who has the biggest audience of all.

Perhaps it has and I just didn't see it. Anyone?

Am sure that this will be picked up...and by middle of next week the IRS scandal will be a leading story everywhere.   {{{fingers crossed}}}
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

The establishment Republicans on the Hill knew this IRS targeting was going on.....and remained silent.

Why?  Because it was those dastardly Conservatives that were being targeted, that's why.

And this will eventually come out too.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cincinnatus

DCPatriot, Mark Levin agrees with you.

MARK LEVIN: So why didn't Chairman Issa hold an investigative hearing a year ago? Why didn't Chairman Camp, all Republicans, hold an investigative hearing a year ago, and all the other tripping over themselves right now? I'll tell you why. Because the establishment Republicans, the RINO Republicans, despise the Tea Party. They despise the conservative movement. We exist to be managed, to be shuttled to the polling place, to vote for their candidates. The Karl Roves of the world, and all the rest of them. They fight us in the primaries, they fight us at the grassroots. We're a bunch of kooks, don't you know. We're right-wing nuts, don't you know. They're not going to hold an investigative hearing before an election and screw up Mitt Romney's chances to become POTUS, because a handful of Tea Party activists, you know a couple hundred, claiming that the IRS was targeting them.

Oh, what a bunch of nuts. We'll fire off a few letter, we'll ask a question here and there, we might follow up here and there. We're not going to have a spectacle and actually conduct a hearing. We're not going to actually exercise our authority under Article One of the Constitution for these Tea Party types of crying out loud, the unwashed. That's why they didn't hold a hearing last year! And they're holding hearings today, not because they give a damn about the Tea Party, or conservatives for that matter, who they are raising money to defeat in the next bunch of primaries, its because they think they can get a political advantage out of this. (Mark Levin Show, May 23, 2013)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/24/mark_levin_rino_issa_didnt_investigate_irs_before_because_he_despises_the_tea_party.html
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline DCPatriot

I hadn't heard Mark Levin say it....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.   :laugh:

Truthfully, I had tripped over a thread on this topic at ATS, where this possibility was presented.  It makes perfect sense.

Establishment Republicans are eunuchs.

Offline Rapunzel

I hadn't heard Mark Levin say it....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.   :laugh:

Truthfully, I had tripped over a thread on this topic at ATS, where this possibility was presented.  It makes perfect sense.

Establishment Republicans are eunuchs.

and won't tolerate having their cushy boat rocked.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776