Author Topic: CBS Is Investigating How A Reporter's Computer Was Compromised  (Read 1624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.businessinsider.com/sharyl-attkisson-benghazi-computer-intrusion-fast-furious-doj-2013-5#ixzz2Ty0RCzxI

CBS Is Investigating How A Reporter's Computer Was Compromised
Brett LoGiurato   | May 21, 2013, 3:45 PM

CBS told Business Insider that it is "investigating" a claim by investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson alleging an ongoing intrusion into her computers.

Attkisson made the claim Tuesday morning during an interview with host Chris Stigall on WPHT Philadelphia.

"There's been an issue in my home and an issue with my computers," Attkisson said on the radio show. "It's gone on for quite a long time."

Attkisson stressed, however, that she wanted to be careful to not make accusations "against a specific entity."

But she did offer a comparison to the Justice Department's investigation into Fox News reporter James Rosen, a 2009 case that earned renewed scrutiny on Monday.

Stigall asked her if she thought it was related to Rosen's situation. An FBI agent wrote in a search warrant that Rosen was an "aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator" by soliciting information from a former State Department official.

"I don't know details of his — I only know what I've read," Attkisson said. "But I think there could be some relationship between these types of things and what's happened to me."

CBS spokesperson Sonya McNair told Business Insider that the network is "investigating the matter."

Attkisson, an Emmy Award-winning investigative reporter, has long reported on some of the issues that are most sensitive to the Obama administration, including the so-called "Fast and Furious" gun-walking scandal, the administration's spending on green energy, and, as of late, Benghazi.

Attkisson has contributed to no fewer than 66 Benghazi-related items on the CBS website. She continued to doggedly cover it even when it dropped out of the mainstream.

The Department of Justice didn't respond to multiple requests for comment on Tuesday.

Here are Attkisson's comments on Stigall's radio show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQ6UEO7Ofg&feature=player_embedded
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: CBS Is Investigating How A Reporter's Computer Was Compromised
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »
Did you hear on Special Report tonight they even went into James Rosen's PARENTS computers and phones.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776