Author Topic: Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Appearing on Judge Pirro's show with Col David Hunt, Lt Col Tony Shaffer makes the astounding claim that Obama was watching the events in Benghazi in real time (at about 1:50 on the tape).

Couple of things about this: First, this claim was made by Lt Col Shaffer not long after the attack at Benghazi occurred so I am somewhat surprised it hasn't been posted on here before, but a search turned up nothing. Secondly, I am just unsure how a light bird not connected with the WH would have this knowledge. I am not calling Lt Col Shaffer a liar, since I don't know and his claim seems plausible, but I do wonder why his allegation has not received much wider attention given its nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1NbtQGTDCM
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

And then he went to bed??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watching them die and not lifting a finger?....I have no words... :thud:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Appearing on Judge Pirro's show with Col David Hunt, Lt Col Tony Shaffer makes the astounding claim that Obama was watching the events in Benghazi in real time (at about 1:50 on the tape).

That would tend to confirm this story.

"Obama’s October surprise turned into a carnage orchestrated by the White House itself as the President, Leon Panetta, and CIA Director, David Petraeus watched via a UAV real-time feed as a 7 hour attack on the Benghazi Embassy raged. Reportedly, stand down orders were given several times to different units within striking distance."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

famousdayandyear

Who do I believe?  These military men, or obummer the silent White Houser.  Gee, let me think....

Offline Rapunzel

They reported back in September that this was watched live around the world by something on the order of 700 listening posts, that everyone saw and knew what was happening in real time. Charlene Lamb did not totally deny it when she was called to testify.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776